How to: Old Cuban
The mojito’s caramel cousin; The Old Cuban is a crowd favorite with Imurj’s members. As we move into winter it becomes harder to find enough fresh mint to keep this gem on our menu, so here’s how to make it at home!
- Strip the leaves off of the mint sprig, leaving a few at the top to use for a
- Muddle mint leaves, rum, and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker to begin melding the flavors
- Add a big scoop of ice and shake vigorously to release the remaining mint oils
- Strain into a rocks glass filled with ice to remove the pulverized leaves
- Fill to the top with Prosecco for some beautiful dry bubbles
- Garnish with shortened mint spring
Follow us on Untappd for updated event & menu info!